We have a short term project at the Boeing Everett Factory performing surveys on contractors and subs to insure they are working to Boeing safety standards. Here is a brief job description.
- Bachelor’s degree or 10 years Heath & Safety Professional experience required
- Ability to quickly recognize risks/hazard Identification associated with Confined Space Entry, Working at Heights/Fall Protection, Hot Work, Asbestos, Hazardous Energy Control (LOTO), and Environmental Issues
- Ability to review contractor’s and sub’s Safety Plans against a standard
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills and able to work independently
- Physical requirements of standing/walking up to 75% of the day
- Ability to enter data on mobile/tablet based survey tool
- Position is as an Independent Contractor with duration expected from 1-2 months, available to start immediately after passing background check
I am the hiring manager, and folks can submit resume’s directly to me. Please contact me at your convenience to discuss further if needed. Thanks!
Zachery Collins, MOT/L, CPE Operations Manager, Health Safety & Environmental Bureau Veritas North America, Inc. 560 Naches Avenue Southwest, Suite 100, Renton, WA 98057 Mobile: 425.578.4612, Main: 206.763.7364, Fax: 206.763.4189 email@example.com www.us.bureauveritas.com